Liệt kê những bài viết mới nhất

Bài viết mớiNgười viếtVào lúc
Happy to come back here
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:40 pm
One sentences
Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:43 am
Learn from sentences (1 đoạn trong tiểu thuyết Dracula)
Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:45 pm
2 bài viết đoạt giải viết luận của muathuvang (bài 2)
Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:49 am
2 Bài Writing đoạt giải 3 của Muathuvang (bài 1)
Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:44 am
Seagames 26 Indonesia Vocabs
Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:30 am
Cau hoi ve music
Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 am
Cách học tiếng Anh từ tiểu thuyết
Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:03 am
Beer & Football
Mon May 21, 2012 7:45 am
Learn from Reading 1
Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 am
A Brief History of the Motorbike in Vietnam
Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Writing topic 2: Talents
Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:59 pm
Topic Writing
Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 am
My facebook wordlist
Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:48 pm
Writing an essay 1
Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:43 pm
cai Office 10 cho XP
Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:19 pm
SPEAKING của IELTS.
Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:59 pm
CHuyển đổi file trực tuyến dễ dàng, mọi loại định dạng
Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:39 pm
Vietnam stops anti-China protest, detains many
Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am
Sentences of day
Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 am
WORDS OF DAY
Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:31 am
Talks break down(Đàm phán phá vỡ)
Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:49 am
10 tút fotoshop
Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:35 am
PTS TUT 1 TUT 1
Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 am
Nightmares
Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:08 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parallelism là gì, tại sao trong câu viết cần có, sẽ trình bày trong bài viết này

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

muathuvang

muathuvang
VIP Members
VIP Members

Parallelism là gì, tại sao trong câu viết cần có, sẽ trình bày trong bài viết này 978646 MÙA THU VÀNG XIN CHÀO BÀ CON TRONG 4RUM, HOW R U DOING< GUYS?

Hôm nay mình xin được chia sẽ về chủ đề "Song hành", nó rất tốt cho bạn nào đang luyện Writing, và cũng như tốt cho cả bản thân mình nữa. hope u'll enjoy this post, thanks !!

Parallelism : Parallelism is a balance in the structure of the sentence. Look at the following sentence. • Air travel is safe, fast and it is convenient.
> In this sentence, three attributes of air travel are sought to be
enumerated in this sentence.
Of these, the first two are mentioned a single words (safe and fast),
while the third is mentioned as an independent main clause. (It
is convenient) > This sentence lacks parallelism in structure which is considered a grammatical error. The correct form is: • Air travel is safe, fast and convenient. Lack of parallelism may arise in many different ways. Example-1: • Swimming, seeing movies and to go for walk are my hobbies. >
In this sentence also the first two hobbies (swimming and seeing
movies) have been given in single words while third hobby (to go for
walk) has been mentioned in an infinite form. This sentence lacks the
parallelism. The correct sentence is: • Swimming, seeing movies and walking are my hobbies. Example-2: • We should vote for Clinton because he is honest, knowledgeable and he is a hard-working. >
This sentence also states three qualities about Clinton. But the first
tow qualities have been stated as adjectives whereas the third quality
has been noted in a subordinate clause. The correct sentence is: In order to restore the parallelism, this sentence should be rearranged as follows. • We should vote for Clinton because he is honest, knowledgeable and hard-working. Example-3: • The board decided to pass the bill, approve the contract and it would reelect the Chairman. The correct sentence is: • The board decided to pass the bill, approve the contract and reelect the Chairman. Example-4: • Every night, I go for a walk, wash my teeth and would read a book before going to my bed. The correct sentence is: • Every night, I go for a walk, wash my teeth and read a book before going to my bed. Example-5: •
The museum contains sixth century sculptures, eighteenth century swords
and the dress worn by nineteenth century royal family. The correct sentence is: • The museum contains sixth century sculptures, eighteenth century swords and nineteenth century royal dress. Example-6:
Europe's travel industry is suffering as a result of a sluggish
economy, a stretch of bad weather, as well as the chilling effects of
terrorist activity that is persistent. The correct sentence is:
Europe's travel industry is suffering as a result of a sluggish
economy, a stretch of bad weather And the chilling effects of persistent
terrorist activity. Example-7: • The
suspect in the burglary was advised of his right to remain silent, told
he could not leave, and was interrogated in a detention room. The correct sentence is: •
The suspect in the burglary was advised of his right to remain silent,
told he could not leave, and interrogated in a detention room. These examples might have given you better ideas about the ways to restore the parallelism in a sentence.

Parallelism là gì, tại sao trong câu viết cần có, sẽ trình bày trong bài viết này 323506
"Phản hồi - Xin trả lời cho bài viết này nếu như bạn thấy cần phải luyện tập ngay về "Câu trúc song hành", hãy đưa ra những nhận xét và ví dụ của mình, đừng ngại, Thu Vàng xin chào các bạn,looking forward to ur replies !! Cheers Very Happy"

2Parallelism là gì, tại sao trong câu viết cần có, sẽ trình bày trong bài viết này Empty Khiep,trinh bay xau' the thuvang Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Chi_Pheo

Chi_Pheo
VIP Members
VIP Members

muathuvang wrote:Parallelism là gì, tại sao trong câu viết cần có, sẽ trình bày trong bài viết này 978646 MÙA THU VÀNG XIN CHÀO BÀ CON TRONG 4RUM, HOW R U DOING< GUYS?

Hôm nay mình xin được chia sẽ về chủ đề "Song hành", nó rất tốt cho bạn nào đang luyện Writing, và cũng như tốt cho cả bản thân mình nữa. hope u'll enjoy this post, thanks !!

Parallelism : Parallelism is a balance in the structure of the sentence.
Look at the following sentence.

• Air travel is safe, fast and it is convenient.
> In this sentence, three attributes of air travel are sought to be enumerated in this sentence.Of these, the first two are mentioned a single words (safe and fast),
while the third is mentioned as an independent main clause. (It is convenient)
> This sentence lacks parallelism in structure which is considered a grammatical error.

The correct form is: • Air travel is safe, fast and convenient.
Lack of parallelism may arise in many different ways.

Example-1: • Swimming, seeing movies and to go for walk are my hobbies.

>In this sentence also the first two hobbies (swimming and seeing movies) have been given in single words while third hobby (to go for walk) has been mentioned in an infinite form. This sentence lacks the parallelism.

The correct sentence is:

• Swimming, seeing movies and walking are my hobbies.

Example-2: • We should vote for Clinton because he is honest, knowledgeable and he is a hard-working.

>This sentence also states three qualities about Clinton. But the first
tow qualities have been stated as adjectives whereas the third quality
has been noted in a subordinate clause.

The correct sentence is: In order to restore the parallelism, this sentence should be rearranged as follows.

• We should vote for Clinton because he is honest, knowledgeable and hard-working.

Example-3:

• The board decided to pass the bill, approve the contract and it would reelect the Chairman.

The correct sentence is:

• The board decided to pass the bill, approve the contract and reelect the Chairman.

Example-4: • Every night, I go for a walk, wash my teeth and would read a book before going to my bed.

The correct sentence is:
• Every night, I go for a walk, wash my teeth and read a book before going to my bed. Example-5:

•The museum contains sixth century sculptures, eighteenth century swords
and the dress worn by nineteenth century royal family.

The correct sentence is:

• The museum contains sixth century sculptures, eighteenth century swords and nineteenth century royal dress.

Example-6:
Europe's travel industry is suffering as a result of a sluggish economy, a stretch of bad weather, as well as the chilling effects of terrorist activity that is persistent.

sluggish
['slʌgi∫]

tính từ

• chậm chạp, không nhanh nhẹn, không hoạt bát; uể oải, lờ đờ, lờ phờ
a sluggish person

người chậm chạp; người lờ đờ

sluggish digestion

sự chậm tiêu hoá

a sluggish river

sông chảy lờ đờ

The correct sentence is:
Europe's travel industry is suffering as a result of a sluggish economy, a stretch of bad weather And the chilling effects of persistent terrorist activity.

Example-7: • The suspect in the burglary was advised of his right to remain silent, told he could not leave, and was interrogated in a detention room.

The correct sentence is:

•The suspect in the burglary was advised of his right to remain silent,
told he could not leave, and interrogated in a detention room.

These examples might have given you better ideas about the ways to restore the parallelism in a sentence.

Parallelism là gì, tại sao trong câu viết cần có, sẽ trình bày trong bài viết này 323506
"Phản hồi - Xin trả lời cho bài viết này nếu như bạn thấy cần phải luyện tập ngay về "Câu trúc song hành", hãy đưa ra những nhận xét và ví dụ của mình, đừng ngại, Thu Vàng xin chào các bạn,looking forward to ur replies !! Cheers Parallelism là gì, tại sao trong câu viết cần có, sẽ trình bày trong bài viết này 474299"

Ok roai, Chi' Pheo da edit lai. nhin cho no' ro~,ba con cu' vao doc. thoai? con ga mai' di nhe' Parallelism là gì, tại sao trong câu viết cần có, sẽ trình bày trong bài viết này 936327

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com